For our new Engineering Office in Porto, we are looking for a
Frontend React Developer (m/f)
for a brand new team-setup! Olá Porto! We already work with more than 200 highly skilled, deeply motivated and dedicated engineers and product developers throughout 5 locations in Europe – and we have discovered the same mindset in Porto! Apart from the terrific location, this is more than enough reason to expand our technology footprint here. We are looking for passionate software developers to help us build products that our users love.
The challenge if you are up for it:
- You will design and develop sustainable, future-oriented solutions of our fronted stack in our agile development team.
- You will skilfully and cleverly apply suitable technologies. You work closely together with your teammates, software architects and many other stakeholders.
- You will take care of the browser and performance optimization and the usability optimization of the frontend.
- Your task includes taking care of the cross-browser compatibility as well as the optimization for mobile devices.
- You will work in an awesome and professional cross-functional team within a mature and highly dynamic and agile environment.
What we are looking for:
- You are familiar with ES2016+ and asynchronous programming concepts.
- You are passionate about functional programming.
- You are able to do blindfolded semantic HTML and modern CSS.
- You are familiar with the principles of performant, optimized and responsive mobile websites.
- Packaging (npm, yarn) and code versioning with git are not new for you.
- Working in an agile environment makes you happy.
- It is important for you to understand design concepts and translate them into a well-made frontend.
- You are a team player in a feedback appreciated environment; you know your qualities, share them with your team and are happy to further develop yourself.
- You talk fluently English.
An inspiring environment: This block usually lists all the benefits of working in the location we are hiring for. As one of the first team members of our new office, we will need you to help us define this section for Porto, to create the right environment that you and your colleagues will love coming to work to in the morning. Find some ideas that we'll be using as blue-prints here: https://corporate.xing.com/en/karriere/benefits . We offer attractive, above market compensation.
Como se candidatar
Your turn: If you think this position is right for you and that you can help us make XING big in Porto, we’d be delighted to talk to you. Simply send an Email with your contact information and a CV or link to an online-CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet: contact Uygar Sönmez directly on XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Uygar_Soenmez2