This is a job that you can do from home (remote).
We need someone who is well-organized, resourceful, flexible, has the ability to multitask, and has extraordinary attention to detail. You must have strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external resources. A willingness to take ownership and work independently under tight deadlines is a must.
- Ruby on Rails
- DevOps (google cloud and AWS)
- Experience shipping Production-ready mobile applications built with React Native;
- Experience with Web Service APIs (SOAP/REST)
- Jest, Mocha, Continuous Integration
- Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- PostgreSQL, REDIS, DataStore, Firebase
- Experience in using API documentation
- In-depth understanding of mobile framework components and respective life cycles;
- developing location/map based interfaces
- You are a rational and critical thinker;
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming.
- Knowledge of automated build pipelines and Git.
- Capacity to work autonomously, to estimate tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Strength in User-experience (UX), User-interface (UI) design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to articulate ideas
- Attention to quality and details
- Documented experience writing clean, modular, well-documented and well-tested JS Experience with responsive and cross-browser development and testing
- Familiar with JIRA and Bitbucket
- Postman API
- Continuous Integrations