As a Software Technical Lead in Agrosmart we expect that you are a Ruby on Rails Ninja. You will write and review many lines of code, define the architecture of our web applications and support other less experienced developers. You will not be responsible for requirements elicitation, neither project/team management.
- Back-end and front-end development (full stack) and testing;
- Ruby code optimization, benchmark, memory allocation and GC;
- Mentoring and training of less experienced developers (face-to-face and remote)
- Work together with the Software Lead (non-technical leader) and Product Director to meet the needs of our customers;
- Monitor application performance and perform software and architecture changes to meet business needs;
- Develop and advocate simple and objective solutions for software and maintenance of current systems.
- Support the data science team to deploy Algorithms and AI/ML models on the web application.
- Deep knowledge of our Stack:
- Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge in tests and code quality, E2E tests (system tests), integration/unit tests, both in Ruby and JS;
- Advanced utilization and performance optimization for PostgreSQL;
- 8+ years as experienced software development / system architecture;
- Experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Knowledge in Heroku and its features;
- Knowledge in PostGIS and map based solutions (Leaflet);
- Worked on projects that involve algorithms and AI/ML models;
- Knowledge in Timescale;
- Knowledge in setup of test environments;
- Worked on IoT projects.
If you do not match these requirements, please do not apply. If you are interested in working for Agrosmart or with Ruby on Rails, please be patient as we will be posting further opportunities soon.
Como se candidatar